среда, 12 февраля 2020 г.

DVBSNOOP IPK DOWNLOAD

Thread Tools Show Printable Version. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. The box is xtrend ET I have the ipk file ready for Autobouquets cable but it wants dvb-snoop which despite being on the box can't see it for the install to work. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal. It works if I use ttempro but I cannot use it in conjunction with this programme. dvbsnoop ipk

Uploader: Mauzil
Date Added: 25 January 2014
File Size: 26.48 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 5142
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Thanks I actually hve dvbsnoop on the box already.

Index of /openpli-5/mips32el

I apologise for all my grammar, spelling and idiom errors. Help asked via PM will be ignored. Donation System provided by vBDonate v1.

I tried installing it iok said it could not install as I had no dbsnoop. Some articles may discuss topics that are illegal, so this information is provided for educational purposes only, your use of the content, downloads and files, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility.

Index of /openpli-5/mips32el

The box is xtrend ET Sent from my GT-I using Tapatalk 2. Viewing Pay TV without a valid subscription is illegal.

dvbsnoop ipk

Cookie law compliance provided by Cookie Control v1. I have the ipk file ready for Autobouquets cable but it wants dvb-snoop which despite being on the box can't see it for the install to work. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners. Any information provided on this site is not guaranteed in any way.

Last edited by jimbo; at I have dvbsnop but which folder does it go in on my enigma2 box please? I lost cable bouquets from the autobouqets maker earlier today and not been able to get it back. Originally Posted by jimbo Thread Tools Show Printable Version.

Results 1 to 8 of 8. This website uses cookies. The forum is there for help and all will benefit from ipj questions. It works if I use ttempro but I cannot use it in conjunction with this programme.

Sorry to ask but what does that command do?

dvbsnoop ipk

We use cookies ikp store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. Does not make sense. Hi josweet Where did you get dvbsnoop? English is not my native tongue.

Originally Posted by victoriahenri. Just follow the command and it will install it automatically. Home of VIX Team:. Tags for this Thread, codecommanddoesdvbsfeedsimageinstalllatestoldopkgpluginserversoftwaretelltelnettoldupdateusingvicvix. The time now is Username Changing provided by Username Change v1.

Last edited by josweet; at

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий